July 17, 2009

Off to the Sounders vs. Chelsea Game Tomorrow!


I have tickets to go see the Seattle Sounders take on Chelsea tomorrow at Qwest Field. I have yet to see the Sounders play live since it's so hard to get tickets, but officials opened up the entire stadium for this friendly match. It's almost completely sold out (less than 1,000 tickets left in a stadium that holds 67,000). We (my dad and I) only managed to get tickets up in the nosebleed section, but I can't complain really. I'm just happy to be there.

I'll have thoughts and possibly even pictures on here whenever I get around to it. Tomorrow will be a busy day.

PS. I hate Chelsea. But I couldn't help myself from smiling while i watched this video Terry, Drogba and Ballack trying their hand at American football.

No comments:

Post a Comment